“REVERSE VICENTINA” SHUTTERS WITH WALL-MOUNTED HINGES
The “reverse vicentina”-style shutters are built in accordance with the Gonzato patent out of aluminium profiles and sheets and equipped with:
- Sashes made of 1.2 mm thick aluminium sheet, custom cut and moulded, painted after folding.
- Appropriate hinges for wall mounting with chemical resin
- Specific strap hinges, ring handles with recess mechanism, rods and guides of galvanised and black-painted steel.
- Brass- or nickel-plated upper and lower sockets.
- Insulation by means of high-density and highly insulating expandable polystyrene.
- Appropriate silicon closing of the upper and lower edges.