FRAMED “VICENTINA” SHUTTERS
The “vicentina” shutters are built in accordance with the Gonzato patent out of aluminium profiles and sheets and equipped with:
- Sashes made of 1.2 mm thick aluminium sheet, custom cut and moulded, painted after folding.
- 3-sided frame of extruded aluminium, equipped with a gasket of long-lasting elastic material.
- Specific strap hinges, “Pippo” model crémone bolts, rods and guides of galvanised and black-painted steel.
- Brass- or nickel-plated lower sockets.
- Insulation by means of high-density and highly insulating expandable polystyrene.
- Appropriate silicon closing of the upper and lower edges.